zipForm error: Unexpected Error Occurred
When you try to send a document for signing from your zipForm 6 account, you receive the error message "Unexpected Error Occurred."
- There are extra spaces after a name or email address in the Recipient Email or Recipient Name fields in DocuSign.
- Some of your recipients have the same name/email address combination.
- Your computer's system clock settings are incorrect.
Try the following:
- Check for extra spaces after the recipient names and email addresses and delete them. There cannot be any spaces after a name or email address when typing in the Recipient Email or Recipient Name fields. Often cutting and pasting email addresses will result in an extra space.
- You cannot have any recipients with the same name/email address combination. Each recipient must be different. Delete one of the duplicate recipients or change the name or email address.
- Check your computer's system clock settings. Make sure the system clock settings show the following:
- The correct date
- The correct time zone
- The correct time—The time must be set within two minutes of Internet Time. See instructions below.
To set the date and time and Internet Time in Windows
Your computer clock might be losing time. You can set Windows to automatically reset the computer clock.
- In Windows, go to Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Religion > Set the time and date > Internet Time tab.
- On the Internet Time tab, select the check box next to Synchronize with an Internet time server, select a time server, and then click OK.
Note: The Internet Time tab is not visible if the computer is on a domain.
Troubleshooting zipForm errors:
1. Make sure that the zipForm error: Invalid Credentials is not occurring in your zipForm account.
2. Make sure that your DocuSign account is still active and that you have no outstanding invoices. See How do I update my credit card information?
For further assistance with zipForm, go to http://support.zipform.com/.