iOS - Offline Templates FAQOffline Templates will be made available in iOS app version 2.15 and newer.
What is different about Offline Signing and Offline Templates?
The critical difference between offline signing and offline templates is that you download a template that has been completed previously on the web and complete the signing experience while offline.
Downloading the Offline Template
- Log in to the iOS Mobile app.
- Go to settings (gear icon in the menu) and tap on “offline templates.”
- Navigate to the template to download and tap on the download icon.
- Once it turns green, the template is available when the user is away from an internet connection.
Offline Templates Screen - Settings
Offline Templates Screen - List
Offline Templates Screen - Details
When I try to select a template for offline use, I get an error - this template is not available for offline use. Why?
There are certain fields that are not supported in Offline Templates.
- Custom - For example: Custom fields may contain regex patterns and have validation errors that are not currently supported.