How do I view the details for documents I've sent or signed?
You can see details on the routing, recipient actions, and status for any document that you either sent or signed.
For a document's complete audit trail, please review Document History and Certificate of Completion.
Document list for basic status information
The Document List, which you see on the Documents page, provides basic status for your documents.
- Document subject - provides the title of your document transaction
- Status - specifies the current status of the document
- Date - provides the date of the current status
- To / From - lists all document recipients for documents you sent, or the document sender for the documents you received
Document details for more specifics
Click on a document in the Documents list to view more specifics.
Note: When a recipient declines to sign, the document status changes to Declined and no further action is allowed on the document.
- Needs to Sign - The recipient has not yet signed the document.
- Signs in Person - The In Person signer has not yet signed the document.
- Copy Received - The email notification was sent to a cc: recipient. When the recipient views the document, the date is recorded.
- Signed - The recipient has finished signing the document.
- Needs to View - The recipient has not yet viewed the document.
- Viewed - The Needs to View recipient reviewed the document on the date specified.
- Auto Responded - The email notification failed to reach the intended recipient. Check the email address used and correct as needed.
- Fax Pending - The recipient chose to sign on paper and return the document by fax. The system is waiting for the return fax.
- Declined - The recipient declined to sign the document.