DocuSign CLM Video Guides
These one- to three-minute videos present key, targeted, how-to steps and concepts in DocuSign CLM.
Working with Documents in CLM
- How to Log In
- How to Access Documents and Folders
- How to Download and Edit a Document
- How to Modify a Document using DocuSign Edit
Review important concepts and examples from the DocuSign CLM: Build Workflows course through these quick reference videos.
Use Attributes for Searches, Reports, and Workflows
- Use Attributes in CLM
- Conduct Precise Searches Through Attributes
- Create Reports Using Attributes
- Enhance Data Quality and Accuracy Through Attributes
- Drive Automation Through Attributes
Configure a Smart Rule for Contract Automation
Create a Document Generation Form
- Start a Document Generation Form
- Complete a Document Generation Form
- Edit Merge Tags in a Document Generation Form
Create and Submit an eForm
NEW! Set Up a Workflow Step Using Information from Incoming Content
Set Up a Workflow Step Using Information from Incoming Content (coming soon)
DocuSign CLM Pre-Kick Off Requirements
These videos supplement the onboarding process of new DocuSign CLM customers by reviewing key documents and tasks before project kick-off.
Prepare for your CLM project kick-off by reviewing existing contracts, selecting which contract types to automate, and marking up information that will change for every contract or customer.
Watch how to document the marked up fields on the contract by filling out a template mapping guide. The completed template mapping guide and the marked up document template will be used as a blueprint for the document generation process.