DocuSign Transaction rooms - Working with views
DocuSign Transaction Rooms offers the following ways to view your transactions:
- Grid View: Items are displayed as a grid of tiles. Tap a tile to open the Transaction.
- List View: Items are displayed in a list. Details about the document or Transaction are also displayed in the list.
Changing the view mode using your web browser
- From the home screen, click Transactions.
- Items are displayed in Grid View by default. To change how items are displayed, click the View Type icon.
Note: List View displays more detailed transaction information, such as Owner, Date Created, Documents, People, and Envelopes.
- You can sort transactions by the Date Created, or alphabetically by City or Street. Click the Sorting drop-down and select the desired sorting option.
- You can sort transactions by the transaction owner. Click the Owner drop-down and select the desired sorting option.
- You can also sort transactions by the transaction type. Click the Sides drop-down to select the desired sorting option.
Note: Use the Transaction Finder field to search for a particular transaction by Name, City, State, or Postal Code.
Changing the view mode using a smartphone or tablet
From the Transaction Rooms screen, tap the View icon. Available options include Grid View and List View.
For further DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate Help & Support, please contact us.