Why haven't I received an email verification code?
IssueIf your password has expired or you are trying to reset it via Forgot Password, DocuSign needs to send you an email including a one time verification code before you are able to change it. The email should be received within minutes after the verification code sent confirmation page (pictured below). If you've tried the Resend Code option and are still not receiving the email notification, the issue is likely related to email blocking.
Occasionally, DocuSign email verification code notifications may be blocked by either your email server, firewall, email provider, or email client (such as MS Outlook). Below are some steps to help prevent this behavior. Once you have confirmed that these steps have been taken, you may need to restart the password reset process.
- Check your email Junk or Spam folder. If the DocuSign email is located in these folders, mark the email as not-junk or not-spam.
- Add the DocuSign email addresses as Safe Senders (aka Trusted Senders) your email client. These are the DocuSign system sending email addresses:
- Advanced steps - you can forward to your IT department.
Please try logging in again using your new email address.
Your options are
- Reach out to your DocuSign Administrator to resend the activation email or to determine why the membership was closed
- Create a new DocuSign account