Why can't I log into DocuSign with my valid user credentials?
IssueI am unable to log into DocuSign with confirmed valid user credentials.
- Cached login credentials
- Browser Plugin
- Browser auto-complete replacing the new credentials with previous credentials
SolutionCommon items to check prior to troubleshooting:
- Open a new notepad or other program you can enter text into. Place some test text to determine that your Caps Lock key is not active
- Close and restart your browser
- If you are still unable to log in, restart your machine
Try a different browser
Different browsers store credentials differently. If you are unable to log into DocuSign with a known good set of login credentials, trying to log in with a different browser will help isolate the issue. If you can log into DocuSign from one browser and not from another, there is likely a setting in that browser that needs to be changed in order to restore your ability to log in.
If you are not able to log in with a particular browser but are able to log in with another, click the corresponding section below in order to individually troubleshoot the browser.
List of browsers compatible with DocuSign:
- Internet Explorer
If the above troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, the next place to look will be the Windows Credential Manager.
Delete your cached login credentials from the Windows Credential Manager
Depending on your version of Windows, your Operating System may be using a locally cached set of user credentials to log in with. In some cases these stored credentials can replace the ones used when logging into DocuSign.
The list of available potential servers is as follows:
Manage Windows Credentials
- Click your Start Menu.
- Without clicking anywhere else, it should automatically pick your search box. For Windows 8, you can start typing from the charms screen.>
- Click Web Credentials. Search through the list of stored passwords and find the one related to DocuSign.
- Click the Entry once, then click Remove.
Note: The Web Credentials section is not present in Windows 7, this applies only to Windows 8 and 10.
If you have completed these steps but are still unable to log in, contact Customer Support.
- Troubleshooting cached login credentials in Internet Explorer
- Troubleshooting cached login credentials in Google Chrome
- Troubleshooting cached login credentials in Microsoft Edge
- Troubleshooting cached login credentials in Safari
- Troubleshooting cached login credentials in Mozilla Firefox