Why can't I authenticate when using the DocuSign for Microsoft Word add-in?Are you having trouble authenticating when using the DocuSign for Microsoft Word add in?
Occasionally, even though the log in is successful, the browser instance in the task pane does not receive the correct info. Starting a new browser instance by closing and reopening the task pane refreshes the login info and resolves this issue.
To address this issue, follow these steps:
- Add the account server domain to the 'trusted sites' zone in Internet Explorer (https://account.docusign.com for production, https://account-d.docusign.com for the demo environment). A guide to this process is available here.
- Clear all cookies.
- Open Microsoft Word and go to Insert > My Apps > DocuSign for Word to use the add-in.
- The task pane still shows the login screen - close the task pane.
- Re-insert the add-in (Insert > My Apps > DocuSign for Word).
- The task pane should now show your account as logged in.