Why am I not getting DocuSign email notifications?
Has a sender claimed to have sent you a document via email but you are not receiving them?
Occasionally, DocuSign email notifications may be blocked by either your email server, firewall, email provider, or email client (such as MS Outlook). Below are some steps to help prevent this behavior.
- Check your email Junk or Spam folder. If the DocuSign email is located in these folders, mark the email as not-junk or not-spam.
- Add the following email addresses as Safe Senders (aka Trusted Senders) your email client. Please whitelist the following DocuSign system sending email addresses:
- Advanced steps - you can forward to your IT department.
- Allow emails from the domains @docusign.net & @docusign.com
- If your company has elected to explicitly allow IP addresses advertised by our service, they will need to ensure that they have whitelisted all of the DocuSign Email IPs.
Once you have confirmed that these steps have been taken, you may need to request the sender resend the envelope. See: How to contact the sender?
If you need immediate access and you have a DocuSign account, please log into your account and access the envelope to sign in your inbox.