Why am I not getting DocuSign email notifications?
Has a sender claimed to have sent you a document via email but you are not receiving them?
Occasionally, DocuSign email notifications may be blocked by either your email server, firewall, email provider, or email client (such as MS Outlook). Below are some steps to help prevent this behavior. Once you have confirmed that these steps have been taken, you may need to request the sender resend the envelope.
- Check your email Junk or Spam folder. If the DocuSign email is located in these folders, mark the email as not-junk or not-spam.
- Add the following email addresses as Safe Senders (aka Trusted Senders) your email client. These are the DocuSign system sending email addresses:
- Advanced steps - you can forward to your IT department.
DocuSign partners with an organization that specializes in email optimization and also takes a four-step approach that’s been successfully maximizing email delivery.
Through these four steps, we are consistently trying to keep your DocuSign envelopes appearing in your inboxes.
- Staying on the whitelist: We monitor the whitelist/blacklistactivities of nearly 200 vendors and work with these vendors to keep DocuSign on the whitelists. This is an important part of optimizing the delivery rates of DocuSign envelopes.
- Ongoing delivery tests: We test our email delivery on an ongoing basis by sending DocuSign envelopes to a managed set of more than 1,000 email addresses across more than 130 domains and monitoring the delivery rate. This helps us fine-tune our tools for successful delivery of every envelope.
- Message testing: On occasions when we make changes to email message copy, links or images, we test and re-test these changes by sending revised versions to the managed email addresses described above. This helps your envelopes avoid spam trigger traps.
- Maintaining our spotless reputation: Sender reputation has a big influence on how your customers’ ISPs and their spam filter vendors treat an incoming email. They constantly monitor things like spam complaints from their users, email sent to non-deliverable addresses and sender email volume. We monitor DocuSign’s reputation vendor by vendor across 60 factors and intervene as needed.
keyword: email, notification, email blocking, blocked, spam, junk, whitelist