When can an Agent Leave a Transaction Room?
An Agent has the option to leave a Transaction Room that they no longer need to be a part of. Below are different scenarios in which they can or cannot remove themselves from the room.
Scenario # 1:
Agent 1 adds Agent 2 to a Transaction Room, Agent 2 has not added any documents nor has been included in any Envelopes. Agent 2 can leave the Transaction Room by:
1. In any tab within the Transaction Room select ACTIONS and then select Leave Transaction.
2. Then you will receive a pop up asking if you would like to Leave the Transaction. Select the Leave option at the bottom.
Scenario # 2:
Agent 1 adds Agent 2 to a Transaction Room, they have added documents, but have not been included in any Envelopes.
- If Agent 2 does not have permission to delete a document, they cannot leave the room until a Manager Level User deletes the document
- If Agent 2 does have permission to delete the document, they can delete the document and then leave the room once all documents have been removed
Scenario # 3:
Agent 1 adds Agent 2 to a Transaction Room. Agent 2 has been included in an Envelope…
- If the Envelope is in process or completed, then Agent 2 cannot leave the room
- If the Envelope has been Voided or is still a draft, then Agent 2 can leave the room
Overall:YES - Agent 2 can leave if:
- They have not added any documents
- There is no Envelope or a voided/draft Envelope
- They have any documents uploaded to the Transaction Room
- If there is an in process or completed Envelope
For further DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate Help & Support, please contact us.