What is the CoSign Web App?The CoSign Web App is the built-in web-based interface to DocuSign Signature Appliance (formerly CoSign Central) and CoSign Cloud. It is a standalone, easy-to-use application that signers can use to sign documents in their native format from any browser, enabled device, with support for major cloud storage vendors, including OneDrive, Google Drive, Box and Dropbox.
For more information, check out our CoSign Web App FAQs.
- Sign PDF, Word and Excel documents. Word and Excel documents can be signed in their native format or automatically converted to PDF format.
- Designed for web browser access from mobile, tablet, and workstation browsers.
- Upload your documents from your computer, mobile device, or from your cloud storage service (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or Onedrive).
- For PDF documents, dynamically drag and re-size the location of your signature on the page.
- Set your signature’s appearance (graphical signature, name, title, date & time, reason for signing, etc.)
- Point of Sale mode enables customers, clients, patients, etc to electronically sign PDF documents in the presence of a staff member or other registered signer. The registered signer then digitally signs and locks the document. Point of Sale mode can be integrated into business processes to enable easy signature capture with authentication handled by your staff member.
- Add as many personal graphical signatures as you want by sketching (fingers/mouse), typing (using a variety of fonts), or uploading (from your device/computer).
- When you’re finished, simply download the signed copy back to your computer/device or send it via email.
- You can also sign from within Google Drive and Box by right-clicking on your document and selecting the appropriate action.
Have an issue? To send us an email, please submit this form.