What information is needed when Contacting DocuSign Customer Support?
You have several options when reaching out to DocuSign Customer Support. Please choose the best option to fit your needs.
Still having issues? Please visit our Contact Support Page and create a case. You will be prompted to log in using your DocuSign credentials (email and password).
To Optimize Your Support Case Handling and Turn-around Time
To ensure that the DocuSign Support team handles your request in the most efficient manner, please include all relevant information in your support case.
- Description of the issue:
- When did the issue begin?
- Has the issue occurred before?
- Are all users affected or only one?
- Provide the product version ( if applicable ).
- Provide Browser type and version ( if applicable ).
- Please describe step-by-step what you were doing when the issue occurred.
- Account Number: Where do I find my account number?
- Envelope ID: Where do I find the envelope Id?
- A screenshot or a screen-recording video that displays the issue.
What to ExpectSupport Languages
DocuSign currently offers support in the following languages:
Support may ask you to join them in a screen share. DocuSign Support currently uses WebEx meeting software.
Here is what to expect:
- A DocuSign Support representative may ask you to visit https://join.docusign.com.
- You will be asked to enter a nine digit meeting id (i.e. 111 222 333).
- You can choose Share Screen to get started.
How to join a WebEx meeting hosted by DocuSign?
Enabling delegated support allows a SpringCM Support agent to access content and configurations on your behalf. The agent's access mirrors that of the delegating user.
Note: All actions performed by the agent are logged as completed by the delegated user.
Choosing a Login Delegate
You can follow the steps below to quickly enable this feature in your SpringCM account:
- Login to your SpringCM account
- Click the Utility menu icon (top-right)
- Choose Delegate Access from the Utility menu.
- In the General section, choose email@example.com from the Choose a Login Delegate dropdown.
- We suggest enabling access for at least two days.
Tips from Support
- Support inquires requiring account level access need delegation from an administrative user role.
In order to help ensure proper delivery of DocuSign support emails to your inbox, you can add @docusign.com to your email whitelist, also called the Approved or Safe Sender list. You might also need to whitelist the Salesforce IP ranges in order to receive email from a support case.
For feature specific issues, you may be asked to provide additional information.
You may be asked to reach out to the sender to correct an issue. Often times, only the sender of the document can assist you with inquiries regarding the following:
- The contents of the document / errors in the document: For questions about the contents of the document or to request correction of errors in the document please contact the sender.
- Access codes / Authentication: If you never received an access code or are having trouble with the access code, the sender can provide the correct code or resend the envelope with a new code.
- Failed authentication: If you fail authentication three times, you must contact the sender to have them resend the envelope with a new code.
- Envelope Not Accessible / Envelope Correction In Progress: If the sender is correcting the envelope, they must finalize their corrections before you can access the document.
- Finish button does not appear: If the Finish button is not appearing, it might be due to one or more incomplete required fields. Once a page has all required fields complete – the Finish button appears. If this does not resolve the issue, please reach out to the sender of the document to ask them to investigate. One possibility is that the document has overlapping tags, which can only be corrected by the sender.
- You may be asked to download the template and provide it to support. Download and Upload Templates
- Template ID. How do I locate a template Id?
Break/fix support is in scope for an API integration if the following three criteria are met:
- API integrations that have an integrator key promoted to Production
- The specific issue is within the code that has been "Live" in Production
- Used to work and no longer works
- Exact date and time that error occurred
- API call that produced the error. See also: API Request Logging
- API response / error.
Single Sign-on (SSO) Issues
RelatedHow Do I Open a Case in the DocuSign Support Center?
How Do I Close a Support Case in DocuSign Support Center?