What happens when my DocuSign Password Expires?The DocuSign system allows administrators to set the rules for passwords used by account users to access DocuSign.
- Login to your DocuSign Account.
- You will get a prompt to change your Password.
- Click on 'Reset Password'.
- A verification code will be sent directly to your email. Locate your email and copy the verification code.
- Enter the verification code in your browser.
- You will be prompted to enter your new password, that meets the accounts password requirements configured by your Account Administrator..
- Click 'Done' and get redirected back to the login page. Login with new password.