Welcome to Your Enhanced Home Page
Get ready for a new, modernized Home page. The new Home page offers you easier access to the most important features and actions for your DocuSign eSignature account.
We’ve redesigned the Home page of your DocuSign account to deliver these key enhancements:
- More visibility for the features you care about the most: The two most used features on the Home page are more easily accessible. Your envelope dashboard and the start area for agreements are now front and center.
- Faster template access: One-click access to your favorite templates.
Here’s a closer look at what’s changing:
Will this change impact how I use DocuSign?
No. The changes we are introducing make it easier to access key features. We are not removing any functionality from the page and the new Home page still supports all of your current use cases. However, if you have internal documentation you may need to update your content to match the new Home page.
When Will I See the New Home Page?
We are delivering these changes in stages and availability of the new features will vary between accounts. Your account users will see these changes in Production sometime during the periods as outlined below:
- October 21, 2020 - Try it out
Your account users will see a button on the current Home page inviting them to try the enhanced Home page. Users will not be defaulted to the new home page at this time; they will have the option to opt in.
- January 4 - 19, 2021 - Start on the enhanced Home page
Your account users will be defaulted to the enhanced Home page with an option to return to the prior version.
- February 22, 2021 - Enhanced Home page only
All account users will default to using only the enhanced Home page with no return option to the prior version.
Note: A temporary global admin setting will be available that admins can use to restore for all users the option to return to the old homepage.
- May 5, 2021 - Transition complete
Your account users will only have access to the enhanced Home page; the admin setting will no longer be available.
Where can admins find the temporary global admin setting and what will it do?
The admin setting that goes live on February 22 will be located in the eSignature Settings admin area, under Account Profile. The setting will be a checkbox labeled Allow senders to view the legacy eSignature homepage.
What this setting will do:
- This setting will be on the account level, meaning the setting will affect all users under the account.
- If the setting is enabled, the Switch to old homepage link will appear on the new homepage for all users on that account.
- Each user can choose whether or not to click the link to return to the old homepage.
- On May 5, this setting will disappear so there will no longer be access to the old homepage.
How Can I Prepare?
To facilitate a smooth transition for you we recommend these next steps:
Test and update any workflows or testing processes that rely on the structure of the legacy home page.
- Review and update any internal documentation that contains references to the legacy home page.