Get started as a DocuSign eSignature user
Follow these quick steps to get started with DocuSign eSignature. If you are an eSignature Admin, please refer to this article.
Watch this 2-minute tour to get a lay of the land.
Start learning the basics of sending, signing and managing envelopes.
- Virtual, instructor-led course: DocuSign eSignature Basics for Remote Productivity. Choose a date/time and click "enroll."
- Self-paced training: Get Started with DocuSign Sender. Click the link and login, which will redirect you to the enrollment page.
- Join Ask an Expert office hours to get your questions answered in real-time.
- Watch step-by-step tutorials in our video library.
- Read eSignature support articles.
*Logging into DocuSign University
You can login with your DocuSign account credentials to access all DocuSign University courses.
If you don't have a DocuSign University account, select "Register." You will receive an email when your account is activated.
To expand the support of our global learners and reduce ticket response time, DocuSign University will now provide support through our DocuSign Support Center. For questions, customers can contact DocuSign University:
- When to submit DocuSign Support Tickets: Questions about the LMS, access to courses, course payment, or miscellaneous requests and questions should be submitted by filing a DocuSign Support Ticket via our Support Center. To do so, log into the DSC with your DocuSign credentials, select “add new case,” and fill out a case intake form.
- When to email DocuSignUniversity@DocuSign.com:
- Have trouble accessing a live training.
- Do not have a product license.
- Custom/Private Training inquiries and content questions.
- DocuSign Partners: Please email DocuSignUniversity@DocuSign.com with all questions.