DocuSign Transaction Rooms - Using My Docs
In My Docs, you can organize documents by arranging them into folders, just like folders on your computer. On your computer, you can view, upload, and organize your documents in My Docs. On your tablet or smartphone, you can view and organize your documents.
Creating a new folder using your web browser
- From the home screen, click My Docs.
- To create a new folder to keep your documents, click the folder with the word ADD.
- Enter a name for the folder, then click Create.
Uploading documents to a folder in My Docs using your web browser
- From the desired My Docs folder, click Add.
Note: You can also drag and drop files directly into the web browser.
- Click the preferred source for the file.
Note: When selecting a cloud-based source for the document, you may need to log in to the associated account.
- Navigate to the desired file and click Open.
- The document is now added to My Docs.
Creating a new folder using your tablet or smartphone
- From the home screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap My Docs.
- To create a new folder, tap the Create Folder icon.
- Enter a name for the new folder, then tap CREATE.
Managing documents in My Docs using your tablet or smartphone
- From the desired My Docs folder, tap a document.
- Tap the Document Actions button to see available actions.
Note: You can Email or Fax the selected document to one or more contacts, Move or Copy it to another folder or to a transaction room, or Delete it from your account. You can also Edit or Split PDF files only. In-Person Signing is available on tablet devices only.
If you do not own the document, you can only Fax, Email, or Copy it.
- Depending on the action, you may be prompted for more information or to confirm the action.
For further DocuSign Transaction Rooms Help & Support, please contact us.