Upgrading DocuSign eSignature for SalesforceIf you are on an older DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce version (6.7 or earlier), you may encounter errors if you try to jump to the latest available version.
To ensure that your upgrade process runs smoothly, there are two options:
- Use the install links provided below to reach a compatible version that allows upgrade to the most recent package.
- Uninstall DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce and install the most recent package from the Salesforce AppExchange.
|Note: While we recommend using option 1, option 2 is a quick option if you have not used the integration or do not need any DocuSign data that is currently in your Salesforce Org. If you have concerns on if you should uninstall vs. upgrade DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce please reach out to Support for confirmation that uninstalling or upgrading is the best option.|
For example, if you are on 3.11, you will need to use all of the upgrade links listed, and upgrade in the order they are listed (5.6 to 6.4.5, then 6.4.5 to 6.7.2, followed by 6.7.2 to 6.8.2).
- If you are on a version previous to 5.6, we will first need you to upgrade to 5.6: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tA0000000KF1J
- If you are on a version between 5.6 and 6.4.5, upgrade to 6.4.5: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tA0000000FXmk
- If you are on a version between 6.4.5 and 6.7.2, upgrade to 6.7.2: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tA0000000ARYC
- If you are on 6.7.2, upgrade to 6.8.2: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tA00000003EOu
We highly recommend you test this upgrade process in your Sandbox environment first. To use these links in Sandbox, update the URL to https://test.salesforce.com.
In addition, if you are not sure what version of DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce you are using, navigate to Setup, then search for Installed Packages in the Quick Find box.
In the Installed Packages list, you will see our version number next to DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce, under the Version Number column:
|Note: These links are to be used to upgrade your current DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce integration to the most recent iteration of our integration. Please do not install these versions as a new installation, as newer versions meet required Salesforce security regulations and have product issue fixes that may affect these older versions.|