Unable to Create Merge Fields/Envelopes Not Writing Back
Unable to create merge fields in DocuSign as checking the box for "Relate to Salesforce" returns with a message stating that it cannot locate the Salesforce fields.
Envelopes are not writing back to Salesforce.
1. Log into DocuSign (account.docusign.com) as an Administrator.
2. Click the profile menu in the top right hand corner
3. Click Connect on the left side
4. Click Salesforce from the Connect Configurations
5. Click "Reconfigure Login"
6. Update Salesforce Credentials with an Active Salesforce Administrator to re-establish the connection.
* If you are utilizing a Security Token or Rotating Token, ensure you add the Token to the end of your password.
TIP: If you are utilizing a Rotating Security Token, your Connection will disconnect every time it rotates. We highly recommend having a user within Salesforce that has a static password that does not change to preserve the connection.