Troubleshooting cached login credentials in SafariIssue
I am unable to log into DocuSign with confirmed valid user credentials using Safari.
- Cached login credentials
- Browser Plugin
- Keychain overriding login credentials.
If you are unable to log into DocuSign with Safari but are able to with another browser, it is likely that Safari is using a cached login credential that may be overriding the credentials you are currently using.
To delete stored login credentials in Safari:
- Click File, then select Preferences.
- From Preferences, select Passwords.
- Locate the entry for DocuSign - in our example this is www.docusign.net - https.
- Right click the entry for DocuSign, then click Delete.
If you have removed this entry but are still unable to log in, check your Keychain Access to see if an older credential is being stored there.
- Open your Applications.
- Click the search bar at the top right and type in the word "keychain."
- Select Keychain Access from the search results.
- After opening Keychain Access if there is a cached credential for DocuSign it would appear on the next screen. Right click the entry for DocuSign, then select Delete.
DocuSign, Login Credentials, Cached Credentials, Login Failed, Safari