Troubleshooting cached login credentials in Microsoft Edge
I am unable to log into DocuSign with confirmed valid user credentials using Microsoft Edge.
Cached login credentials
Browser auto-complete replacing the new credentials with previous credentials
Unlike most browsers, Edge does not support third-party plugin support. If you are able to log into DocuSign via another browser but not in Edge, there is typically a stored user credential that is interfering.
To delete stored login credentials in Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge
- At the top-right, click the Settings drop-down labeled as ‘…’
- From this menu, select Settings
- From the Settings menu, click View advanced settings.
- From the View Advanced Settings menu, click Manage my saved passwords
- Selecting this option will take you to the Windows Credential Manager
- Select Web Credentials
- If you have the option, find the entry for your DocuSign account, then click the drop-down arrow to the right
- After locating your DocuSign credentials, click Remove from vault, then attempt to log in again
DocuSign, Login Credentials, Cached Credentials, Login Failed, Microsoft Edge