Troubleshooting cached login credentials in Google Chrome
I am unable to log into DocuSign with confirmed valid user credentials using Google Chrome
Cached login credentials
Browser auto-complete replacing the new credentials with previous credentials
If you are able to log into DocuSign via another browser but not in Chrome, typically there is a cached user credential or an add-on interfering.
To start Chrome without add-ons:
- Open Google Chrome
- Click the Settings menu at the top right
- Click New Incognito Window
This will result in Chrome opening with add-ons disabled. Alternatively, you can press the Windows key + R, and type chrome –incognito into the run box.
If you are still unable to log in, Chrome may be storing your user credentials.
To edit or remove stored credentials in Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome
- From the Settings drop-down, select Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Show advanced settings
- Under Passwords and Forms, click Manage Passwords
- Locate the saved password for the server you are connecting to. Click the X on the right side to remove the stored password.
For example, if you are connecting to Demo, demo.docusign.net. If you are connecting to na2, look for na2.docusign.net.