Tag a Document with the DocuSign Mobile App for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
To tag a document on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, follow these steps:
- Add any documents or signers, then tap Next.
- From the tagging screen, ensure the correct signer is displayed at the top center of the screen.
Note: To change signers, tap the signer name field, then tap the desired signer. To modify a signer's name or email address, tap EDIT SIGNERS.
- Tap the desired location for the tag to populate the list of available tags. Tap on the desired tag type to place it on the document.
- Once the tag is placed, tap on the tag to highlight it if you would like to make a change:
- To adjust the tag position, tap and drag the tag to the desired location.
- To resize a tag, tap the blue dot in the lower right corner of the tag and drag to the desired size.
- To delete a tag, tap the tag, then tap Delete.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for any additional signers. When finished, ensure the tags are correct, then tap Send.
- If tagging a document for multiple signers, tap Send once more to send the document.