Add Fields to a Document with the DocuSign Mobile App for Android
To tag a document on your Android device, follow these steps:
Add any documents or signers, then tap NEXT.
- From the Add Fields view, ensure the correct signer is displayed at the top of the screen.
Note: To change signers, tap the signer name field, then tap the signer you want to apply fields for.
- Tap the location for the field, then tap the type of field you want to place.
- To adjust the field position, tap and drag the field to the new location.
- To adjust the size of a field, tap and drag the blue bounding box to the size you want.
- To delete a field, tap the field, then tap the red Delete icon.
- Add any additional fields. Repeat this process for any additional signers. When finished, ensure all fields are correct, then tap SEND to send the document.