Subject Access Request
One of DocuSign's top priorities is the privacy and security of our customers' documents and data, and we are actively following global privacy regulation requirements. Use the links below to find out how to use DocuSign capabilities to help you find and act on personal data to respond to data subject requests.
- I have a DocuSign Account
- I do not have a DocuSign Account
- I would like to unsubscribe from DocuSign Marketing messages
View or update my identity profile
To manage your identity profile details, go to My Preferences > ACCOUNT > Personal Information.
For more information on managing your identity in DocuSign, see Manage Your Identity.
Change or update my account profile
Contact your DocuSign account administrator to make updates to your account profile.
For more information on your account profile, see Account Profile.
Download an envelope
You can download or print an envelope and documents from the Manage page.
- Locate the envelope that you want to download.
- Select the envelope, and select download from the Details view.
For more information on downloading and printing an envelope, see Download or Print Documents.
Purge an envelope
Purge envelope features are available to the account administrators of the sender's account to support the removal of personal identifiable information from a DocuSign envelope. For more information, see the resources below.
- Document Retention & Targeted Envelope Purge: What you should know before using these features
- Purge Envelopes - DocuSign eSignature User Guide
- Envelope Purge - DocuSign eSignature Admin Guide
- Document Retention - DocuSign eSignature Admin Guide
Note: To be purged, envelopes must have a status of Completed, Declined, or Voided. In-process and Draft envelopes cannot be purged.
Delete an account
First, close or downgrade your account.
After you have closed or downgraded your account, you can request to delete your account using your name and email.
I would like to have my data removed from an envelope I have signed
Contact the Sender that sent you the request for signature to mutually agree to have your data removed from the envelope. Review the Purge an envelope section above to learn what is required of the Sender.
I would like to download an envelope
For details on how to download an envelope that you were sent to sign, see How do I Download and Print a document that I received?
Unsubscribe from DocuSign marketing messages
To start a data subject access request for any items not outlined
- Use the subject data request form to start a request
- Or mail requests to: Privacy Team, 221 Main Street, Suite 1000, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA