DocuSign CLM - Reassigning Orphaned Workflow Tasks
Orphaned Tasks is a queue in the DocuSign CLM Tasks page displaying workflow tasks that were assigned to a user who no longer exists. This could be a user that a Super Administrator has purposefully deleted, or a user that has been mistakenly deleted by Salesforce User Sync.
- Click the + button on the Salesforce menu bar. The All Tabs page displays.
- Click on DocuSign CLM Content in the All Tabs list. DocuSign CLM displays in your Salesforce page.
- Click Tasks in the DocuSign CLM navigation header.
- Click on Orphaned Tasks in the Tasks panel. The page displays a list of tasks no longer assigned to an active user.
- Check the boxes to the left of the tasks you want to reassign.
- Click the Manage menu in the upper-left of the page.
- Click the Reassign option in the dropdown list.
- Click the user to which the tasks should be reassigned. A green check mark confirms your selection.
- Click the Apply button.
A message in the upper-right of the screen notifies you that tasks reassigned successfully. The reassigned task(s) disappear from the Orphaned Tasks list and reappear in the reassigned users' Tasks list.
- Getting Started with DocuSign: CLM is a learning plan provided by DocuSign University.