Sign and Return a Document with the DocuSign Mobile App for Android
To sign and return a document from your Android device, follow these steps:
- Log in to your DocuSign mobile app and tap the yellow (+) icon.
- Tap the blue (+) icon to add a document.
Note: If prompted to allow DocuSign access to your phone's internal storage, tap ALLOW.
- Tap the source for the document, then tap to select the document.
Note: You can add multiple documents to any envelope - repeat this process to add any additional documents.
- Tap SIGN NOW.
Note: If you are not signing, or there are additional signers, tap ADD A SIGNER.
- Tap anywhere on the document to tag it with your signature or any other required information, then tap FINISH.
- Tap one of the following:
- CLOSE: Close the document.
- SEND: Send or share a copy of the document using the default email account or a cloud storage service.