Send a Document Out for Signature with the DocuSign Mobile App for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
To send a document from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, follow these steps:
- Log in to the DocuSign mobile app and tap SIGN & SEND.
- Tap the ADD (+) icon and follow the prompts to add a document.
Note: You can add multiple documents to any envelope. Repeat this process to add any additional documents.
- Tap ADD A SIGNER.
Note: If you are the only signer, tap SIGN NOW.
- Enter the Full Name and Email of the recipient. To add yourself or an existing contact, tap the blue ADD (+) icon and navigate to the preferred contact.
- Tap to select the role of the recipient, then tap Done. Tap the + icon and repeat steps 4-5 to add any additional recipients.
- When finished, tap Next to tag the document.
- Add fields for each recipient as desired.
- Once all fields have been placed, tap Send in the upper right, then tap Send again to confirm. If you have additional fields to add before you send, tap Add Fields and return to step 7.