Send a Document Out for Signature with the DocuSign Mobile App for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
To send a document from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, follow these steps:
- Log in to the DocuSign mobile app and tap Create.
- Tap the document source icon to upload a document. You can select from scan, photos, templates (DocuSign) library (IOS), and other cloud services.
Note: You can add multiple documents to any envelope. Repeat this process to add any additional documents.
- Tap Next. Select your signers. You can select Me or Others. If selecting others, enter the name and email address of your recipient. Then, select their Role. You can select between needs to sign, in-person signer, and receives a copy. Select Save to add your recipient. You can add multiple recipients.
- When finished, tap Next to tag the document. Add fields for each recipient as desired.
- Once all fields have been placed, Next. You can then add a private message to your recipient, and review your document/recipients. Select Send to send your documents for signature.