Send a Document Out for Signature with the DocuSign Mobile App for Android
To send a document from your Android device, follow these steps:
- Log in to your DocuSign mobile app and tap the yellow (+) icon.
- Tap the blue (+) icon to add a document.
Note: If prompted to allow DocuSign access to your phone's internal storage, tap ALLOW.
- Tap the source for the document, then tap to select the document.
Note: You can add multiple documents to any envelope - repeat this process to add any additional documents.
- Tap ADD A SIGNER.
- Tap the blue (+) icon and enter the full name and email address of the recipient. To automatically add yourself, tap ADD ME.
Note: To select an existing contact, begin entering a name and tap the contact.
- Tap to select the role of the recipient. When finished, tap OK, then tap the check mark in the upper right of the screen.
Note: Tap the blue (+) icon again to repeat this process with any additional recipients.
- Enter a message if desired, then tap NEXT.
- Add any required fields to the document. When finished, tap SEND.