Promoting an Agent Role to a Manager Role - Rooms for Real Estate v5Is there an agent in your brokerage that needs elevated permissions that come with being in a Manager role? If so, the System Admin of a Transaction Rooms brokerage account can promote Agent users to a Manager role in the Members tab of the Admin section.
1) If you are the System Admin of a Transaction Rooms brokerage account, navigate to the Admin section.
2) Select the Members tab and click on the Agent you want to promote to a Manager role.
3) Click Account Information and then CHANGE ACCOUNT. A modal will appear asking you to confirm you would like to change the Account Type.
NOTE: Once an Agent has been promoted to a Manager role, they cannot be changed back to an Agent role. See workaround at the end of article.
4) Fill out details on the Update Account to Manager modal to define permissions.
5) Click Save. You’ll see the record of the role change in the Account Information.
1. Only the System Admin can promote an Agent to a Manager role.
2. Once an Agent has been promoted to a Manager role, they cannot be changed back to an agent. A workaround for this is to add the Manager user to the brokerage again under a different email and as an Agent. Remove the Manager from the brokerage and transfer all rooms to the Agent's new account. Assign the Manager’s old email to the new Agent account once the Manager has been removed.