Minikey / PrivateCard Security Tokens Product Lifecycle
Product Lifecycle – End of Sale as of:
June 30 2016
- MiniKey™ (all versions) will no longer be available for purchase and warranty
Product Lifecycle – End of Support as of:
December 31 2016
- ARX (acquired by DocuSign) will cease supporting MiniKey™ (all versions) and warranty
PrivateCard™ is a high security PKI based SmartCard with 144 KB memory capacity. The card performs all the sensitive functions on the chip itself, providing users with a significantly strong authentication mechanism. DocuSign's smartcard is easily integrated with various business or PKI security sensitive applications requiring a high level of security. This includes both logical access to applications and physical access with magnetic stripe or proximity. Customers can customize this security token with their logo, unique serial numbers, pre-printed data, etc.
- 144KB memory capacity
- Strong authentication system
- Easily integrated with various business or security applications
- Includes a certified Minidriver for Windows 7 by Microsoft WHQL labs
- Customizable with logos, serial numbers, pre-printed data, etc.
MiniKey™ is DocuSign’s compact, portable pocket-sized USB token with similar functionalities and security features to PrivateCard™. MiniKey provides a convenient PKI security solution for office and mobile computing environments. Clients may customize the security tokens using their company/product logos, unique serial numbers, pre-printed data, etc.
- Compact, portable, pocket-sized
- Convenient for home, office, and mobile computing
- Customizable with logos, serial numbers, pre-printed data, etc
Ideal Tools For:
- Two-factor user-authentication for computers and applications
- Remote User Authentication for VPNs. ARX (acquired by DocuSign) has partnered with most of the existing VPN (Virtual Private Network) vendors to provide VPN users with strong authentication and storage of personal encryption keys
- Storing PKI security credentials
- Creating digital signatures (on chip) ensuring data integrity and non-repudiation of transactions
DocuSign tokens support the 3 most prevalent interfaces: Microsoft CAPI/CNG, PCKS#11, and Oracle’s JCA/JCE ensuring easy and seamless integration with your applications.
- Fully complies with ISO 7816 standard, parts 1-4,8,9
- Supports RSA cryptography on chip enabling on-chip key generation and signatures with 1024 and 2048 bits key sizes
- List of ciphers supported: RSA, SHA-1, DES and 3DES
- Full support for Microsoft smartcard Minidriver version 7.06 including biometric authentication, PINPAD readers and key injection API.
- Minikey: The chip has Common Criteria EAL 4+. The smart card operating system is certified for Common Criteria EAL 4+.
- PrivateCard: The chip has Common Criteria EAL 4+.
Multiple Key Storage
Multiple keys, together with other information, can be stored on the card and accessed by several applications.Large Memory Capacity
- Minikey: 72KB memory capacity
- PrivateCard: 144KB memory capacity.
Multiple OS Support
- Multi-Platform Support:
- Windows 2012 Server (64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 2008 Server (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 2003 Server (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 2000
Card has fingerprint biometric match on card based on Precise Biometrics technology.
Flexible and Scalable
- PrivateCard: Support of Applets enabling development of on-chip customer specific code
- PrivateCard: Flash based SmartCard operating-system.
- Microsoft PPTP
- Checkpoint SecureRemote (OPSEC Certified)
- Cisco, and more
- Microsoft Windows SmartCard Logon (both standard logon or Gina based)
- Novell NMAS
Email and Document Protection
- Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
- Microsoft Office (XP and higher)
- Novell GroupWise
- Lotus Notes
Standard CA Support
- Microsoft CA
Secure 2 way SSL Authentication
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Terminal Services
Enrollment and Management
Microsoft Forefront Identity Management (FIM 2010)