Link Your Transaction Rooms Company Admin Account
Note: See the updated steps to link your admin account in How to Link Your eSignature and Rooms Admin Accounts.To continue to meet or exceed national and international security standards, DocuSign is requiring all Transaction Rooms users to create their One DocuSign Identity, or one set of login credentials, to access their DocuSign products. This means users must use one email and password to access both their DocuSign eSignature and Transaction Rooms accounts.
As the Company Admin of your brokerage’s Transaction Rooms account, you must link your Transaction Rooms account to your eSignature account to continue to log on to Transaction Rooms and to add or edit members. Company Admins must link their accounts first. At a later date, we will provide additional instructions to help other members of your brokerage link their accounts.
Confirm your Transaction Rooms Admin is also an eSignature Admin
You, as the Transaction Rooms Admin, must also have an eSignature Admin account. You must use the same email address to log on to both Admin accounts. Follow these steps to verify this:
- Log on to your company eSignature account.
- Click Go to Admin.
- Under USERS AND GROUPS, click Users.
- Find the email address associated with the Transaction Rooms Admin account.
- Verify that it has the DS Admin permission set.
- If everything looks good, continue to the next section. If you don’t see your Transaction Rooms Admin listed as a DS Admin, you can add it by following these steps:
- Click Add User.
- Enter the necessary information.
- For the Permission Set, select DS Admin.
- Click Add User.
- Activate this account by following the instructions in the email you’ll receive.
- Log on to your eSignature Admin account.
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner. Click Switch to Transaction Rooms.
- If you just created this account, you’ll be prompted to reenter your eSignature credentials.
- The Link your DocuSign accounts page appears. Enter your Transaction Rooms Admin credentials.
- Click SIGN IN AND LINK.
Your Admin accounts are now linked, and you can switch back and forth between the products. Going forward, use your eSignature credentials to log on to both Transaction Rooms and eSignature.