In-Person Signing with the DocuSign Mobile App for Android
To perform an in-person signing session with the DocuSign mobile app, follow these steps:
With in-person signing, you can sign and collect signatures directly from your mobile device. With all parties present, you can complete the signing ceremony in a matter of minutes.
- Add any documents and begin adding a recipient as you normally would.
- For each recipient to sign in person, tap to select the recipient role, then tap OK.
- Tap the check mark to continue. When finished adding recipients, tap NEXT.
- Add any tags to the document, then tap HOST SIGNING.
- Hand the Android device to the signer.
Have the signer complete the following steps:
- If you have a DocuSign account, tap LOG IN TO DOCUSIGN and enter your login credentials. Otherwise, tap BEGIN SIGNING.
- Tap a signature tag and tap a signing option.
- Draw your signature:Draw the signature using your finger or a stylus.
- Rotate the device to landscape mode.
- Tap to select the color and draw your signature using your finger or a stylus.
- To clear the signature and try again, tap Clear.
- When finished, tap the check mark.
- Take picture of your signature: Use the camera to take a picture on a signature.
- Write the signature on a piece of paper and tap the Capture button.
- To accept the picture, tap the retake button.
- Tap the blue check mark to preview the signature.
- To delete the picture, tap DISCARD.
- When finished, tap SAVE.
- Tap FINISH, then tap OK.
- Hand the device to the next signer and repeat steps 1-3 for any other in-person signers.
- Once all signers have signed, tap FINISH, then tap OK.