DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate - Importing Documents from Cloud Services
You can import your documents into a Room or My Docs directly from several cloud storage services. This is available in both the web application and mobile applications for your iOS and Android devices.
Supported cloud storage services:
- Google Drive
Uploading files from cloud storage using the web application1. From the home screen, click My Docs or click Transactions and navigate to the desired folder or transaction room.
2. From a My Docs folder or the Documents tab in a transaction room, click Add.
Uploading files from cloud storage using the mobile application
You can add documents to a My Docs folder or a transaction room using either the iOS or Android application.1. From the home screen, tap the Menu icon.
3. Tap the Add Document icon and tap the desired cloud storage service.
4. Tap to select documents you wish to copy into a transaction room or My Docs folder, then tap SAVE. Selected documents will display a check mark.
Adjusting Cloud storage settings
You can select which cloud services display when uploading documents.
Adjusting cloud storage options using the web application1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. From the My Account tab, click Integrations.
3. Click the radio buttons to enable or disable the preferred could services. Selections are saved automatically.
Please note: In the mobile app, OneDrive will listed as an option. This option is no longer available.
Additional informationGoogle Drive
Google Drive accepts standard and proprietary file types. If you can upload standard file types such as PDF or MS Office files. You can also upload Google file types, which will be converted to a standard file type when copied into a transaction room or My Docs folder. The following Google file types will be converted to standard file types when copied into a transaction room or My Docs folder:
For additional support, please contact the cloud storage service provider
For further DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate Help & Support, please contact us.