How to reconfigure DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce after a Sandbox Refresh by deleting existing DocuSignAccountConfigurations
*Please note this only applies to DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce versions 6.9 or lower, if you're on version 7 or above please try the following: article
After refreshing your Salesforce Sandbox Organization all DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce Production data is synced. You will need to reestablish the connection from your Sandbox to your DEMO DocuSign Account. It is advised to delete any Production instances of the DocuSignAccountConfigurations object.
Important: The following should only be performed by a Salesforce System Administrator who is familiar with the organization's integration. Please use caution if your integration is customized in any way.
InstructionsNote: If you already added the DocuSign Account Configurations Tab please skip to Step #6
- Log into your Salesforce Sandbox and go to Setup > Create > Tabs
- Next to Custom Object Tabs, Click New
- Select DocuSignAccountConfigurations from the dropdown menu > Choose a Tab Style > Click Next
- You likely do not want to add this tab to all Profiles, therefore first next to Apply one tab visibility to all profiles Select Default Off from the dropdown. This will set all Profiles to Default Off. Now, Select Apply a different tab visibility for each profile > Locate System Administrator in the list > Select Default On > Click Next
- You only need to add this Tab to the DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce App. Therefore, Deselect Include Tab in the header row, then locate DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce in the list > Select Include Tab > Click Save
- Click the DocuSign Account Configurations Tab
- Important: Make sure the dropdown is set to All and click Go (to ensure you have all of the object instances in view)
- Click Del and confirm deletion next to each instance
- Click the DocuSign Admin Tab. This will take you through the initial configuration steps to reconfigure your Sandbox back to your DocuSign DEMO Account. If you need assistance at this point please see Configure DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce
Learn MoreDocuSign eSignature for Salesforce Administration Guide
DocuSign Connect for Salesforce Guide