How to join a screen share with DocuSignLearn how to easily join a computer-based screen sharing session with DocuSign. Zoom is a tool that's great for sharing your screen and troubleshooting an issue.
- Open any browser (Chrome, Safari, IE, Edge, Firefox).
- Go to join.docusign.com
- Enter the meeting ID provided by DocuSign.
- Click Join. You will be asked to open the Zoom client to join the meeting.
- You will be asked to enter a password. Enter the password provided by DocuSign.
Share your ScreenSimple example of how to share your screen, once you've joined a Meeting:
- Click the Share Screen button located in your meeting controls.
- Select the screen you want to share. You can also choose an individual application that is already open on your computer, the desktop, a whiteboard, or an iPhone/iPad.