How to create folders in DocuSign Rooms for Real EstateWithin individual Transaction Rooms, you can now apply folders. These folders are one level deep. You cannot currently add folders within folders.
To add a folder to a Transaction Room:
- Access the Transaction Room you’d like to add a folder to.
- Click on the Documents tab.
- Click on the Actions button dropdown.
- Select Add Folder.
- Provide a name for the folder.
- Click Create.
- The folder will then be displayed within the documents area. Feel free to drag and drop documents into the new folder.
Note: Click the down arrow to the left of each folder to expand or collapse the folder. This expanding or collapsing feature will persist within that specific Transaction Room as long as the cookies aren’t cleared within your browser. You can sign out and sign back in to DTR, and the folders will remain as you left them.
For further DocuSign Rooms for Real Estate Help & Support, please contact us.