DocuSign Transaction Rooms - How to Submit a Task List for ReviewSubmitting Task Lists and having them approved by a Manager is a required process before submitting an entire Transaction Room for review. Prior to submitting a Task List for review, make sure you complete the following:
- Mark all tasks that don’t require a document complete.
You can do this by simply right clicking on the Task and selecting "Mark Complete"
- Add a document to all tasks that require a document. This could be a document that does/does not require managerial approval.
- All task list items need to either be marked COMPLETE or NEEDS REVIEW before submitting the task lists for review.
To submit a Task List for review:
- Click on the Task tab from within the Transaction Room.
- Click ACTIONS in the upper right.
- Click SUBMIT TASK LIST.
- Enter in additional details if needed
- Click SUBMIT.
PLEASE NOTE: The Transaction Room will remain in the ACTIVE status within the Transaction Rooms section after a Task List is submitted for review. The Transaction Room will only move to the REVIEW status after the entire Transaction Room is submitted for final review. Click Here for more information for how to approve an entire task list.
For further DocuSign Transaction Rooms Help & Support, please contact us.