How to Log in to DocuSign UniversityThe DocuSign University Learning Portal is accessed at https://dsu.docebosaas.com/customers
- If you have a DocuSign account, select LOG IN WITH YOUR DOCUSIGN CREDENTIALS
- If you do not have a DocuSign account, select LOG IN and enter your DocuSign University learning account username and password
Note: If you do not have a DocuSign account or DocuSign University learning account, please see the instructions to create a DocuSign University account.
Select “Register” at the bottom of the log in page.
- Enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Retype password
- Select NEXT and then, select REGISTER.
- You will receive confirmation of your request. When your account has been approved, you will receive an email and you may log in to your DocuSign University account.
To expand the support of our global learners and reduce ticket response time, DocuSign University will now provide support through our DocuSign Support Center. For questions, customers can contact DocuSign University:
- When to submit DocuSign Support Tickets: Questions about the LMS, access to courses, course payment, or miscellaneous requests and questions should be submitted by filing a DocuSign Support Ticket via our Support Center. To do so, log into the DSC with your DocuSign credentials, select “add new case,” and fill out a case intake form.
- When to email DocuSignUniversity@DocuSign.com:
- Have trouble accessing a live training.
- Do not have a product license.
- Custom/Private Training inquiries and content questions.
- DocuSign Partners: Please email DocuSignUniversity@DocuSign.com with all questions.