How to Log in to DocuSign UniversityThe DocuSign University Learning Portal is accessed at https://dsu.docebosaas.com/customers
- If you have a DocuSign account, select LOG IN WITH YOUR DOCUSIGN CREDENTIALS
- If you do not have a DocuSign account, select LOG IN and enter your DocuSign University learning account username and password
Select “Register” at the bottom of the log in page.
- Enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Retype password
- Select NEXT and then, select REGISTER.
- You will receive confirmation of your request. When your account has been approved, you will receive an email and you may log in to your DocuSign University account.
To expand the support of our global learners and reduce ticket response time, all customer DocuSign University Support requests should now be submitted via DocuSign Support Tickets.
For questions, customers can contact DocuSign University:
- When to submit DocuSign Support Tickets: Questions about the LMS, access to courses, trouble accessing a live training, course payment, content questions, or miscellaneous requests and questions should be submitted by filing a DocuSign Support Ticket via our Support Center. To do so, customers can login to the DSC with their DocuSign credentials, select “add new case,” and fill out a case intake form.
Custom/Private Training inquiries: email email@example.com