How to move between DocuSign Transaction Rooms and DocuSign eSignature within each productWith the new DocuSign eSignature and DTR One Login feature, it not only simplifies the log in process for DTR and DocuSign users, it also allows users to jump from one product to the other from within each application. If you have not currently utilized the One Login, please click here for more information on how you can link both products together.
Only customers with plans specific to REALTORS will have this feature. If you have a DocuSign Professional, Trial, Demo, or Free account, you will need to either move to or purchase the DocuSign for REALTORS product. You can also work with your account manager (if you have one) to add this feature to your account. Click here for more product and pricing information.
To move from DocuSign Transaction Rooms to DocuSign eSignature within DocuSign Transaction Rooms:
- Click on the My Account section in the upper right.
- Click on Switch to eSignature.
- This will bring you directly to your DocuSign eSignature Home page.
To move from DocuSign eSignature to DocuSign Transaction Rooms within DocuSign eSignature:
- Click the account dropdown arrow in the upper right of your Home page.
- Click Switch to Transaction Rooms.
- This will bring you directly to your DocuSign Transaction Rooms Activity dashboard.
Note: This feature will work only if you have an active session in either product. If your session times out (lack of activity), you will need to log in again.
For further DocuSign Transaction Rooms Help & Support, please contact us via one of the following methods: