How do I upgrade or change my DocuSign plan?
- Upgrade Steps
- How do I buy a plan for more than one user?
- How do I add features to my account?
- How do I merge my individual account into an enterprise account?
- How do I downgrade my account to free or close?
- How do I update my payment information?
Certain DocuSign account plans allow you to upgrade directly from within your DocuSign account.
You must be a DocuSign Account Administrator to make changes to your plan.
- If you do not see the option to upgrade, you may need to contact your
- DocuSign Account Administrator
- DocuSign Account Manager
- If you do not see the plan type that you are looking for, DocuSign has a variety of plans to choose from to fit your needs.
Note: If you have purchased your DocuSign account subscription through iTunes or Google Play please follow the steps outlined in the following:
- Log in as the DocuSign Account Administrator.
- Click the Profile image, then click Go to Admin. If Go to Admin is not available, click My Preferences.
- Under Account, click Billing and Usage.
- Once under Billing and Usage, you should have the option to upgrade.
- For additional details, see the Billing and Usage Information Guide.
If you need multiple users:
- If you have previously purchased a single-user plan online, you can add users in the product at an additional cost per user after you activate your account.
- DocuSign has a variety of plans to choose from to fit your needs.
- Please contact our sales team.
You must be an DocuSign Account Administrator to access and change account feature settings.
DocuSign has a variety of plans and features to choose from to fit your needs.
If you do not see the feature that you are looking for:
- Individual - Administrator
- Individual - User: Contact your DocuSign Account Administrator to request the feature.
- Enterprise - Administrator: Contact your Account Manager.
- Enterprise - User: Contact your DocuSign Account Administrator to request the feature.
- Individual - Administrator: Contact the DocuSign Account Administrator of the enterprise account to confirm whether an account merge is possible.
- Enterprise - Administrator: Submit a support case or contact your DocuSign Account Manager for more information on the account merge process.
- Accounts must meet a specific set of criteria in order to be merged— please contact DocuSign Support or your DocuSign Account Manager for details.
- If you merge your individual account into an enterprise account, your documents will be transferred to the enterprise account. This action cannot be undone.
- If you ever decide to close your membership on the enterprise account, you could lose access to these documents. Before closing a membership on an enterprise account, you should download all completed documents.
- As an alternative to merging into an enterprise account, you might consider linking your individual and enterprise accounts. To link the accounts, the email address for both accounts must be the same. To learn how to change your email address:
If you close your account, we recommend that you download all of your documents, as they will not be accessible after cancellation/closure.
Want to learn more?
- DocuSign Essentials - mLearning
- Video: Account Administration
- Guide: Admin Billing and Usage Information