How do I change my DocuSign plan?
- Steps to change plan
- How do I buy a plan for more than one user?
- How do I add features to my account?
- How do I link my individual account to my enterprise account?
- How do I downgrade or close my account?
- How do I update my payment information?
Certain DocuSign account plans allow you to change your plan directly from within your DocuSign account.
You must be an Account Administrator to make changes to your plan.
- If you do not see the Settings option in the top menu, you are not an Account Administrator, and will need to contact your Account Administrator for assistance.
- If you do not see the plan type that you are looking for, DocuSign has a variety of plans to choose from to fit your needs.
Note: If you have purchased your DocuSign account subscription through iTunes or Google Play please follow the steps outlined in the corresponding article below:
- Log in as a DocuSign Account Administrator.
- Select Settings from the top menu.
- If Settings is not available, you are not an Account Administrator, and will need to contact your Account Administrator for assistance.
- Under Account, click Plan and Billing.
- If you do not see Account or Plan and Billing under Settings, your are logged in as a Delegated Administrator, and have limited access to the Settings tab. Contact a full Account Administrator for assistance.
- Once under Plan and Billing, click on Change Plan.
- Choose whether to pay monthly or annually, and confirm your preferred choice of plan by clicking Select Plan.
- Follow the remaining prompts.
- For additional details, see the Plan and Billing Information Guide.
The ability to change your account's plan is not available to all accounts. If your Plan and Billing page does not have a Change Plan link, please contact customer support for assistance.
If you need multiple users:
- If you have already purchased a single-user plan online, you can add users to your account at an additional cost per user after you activate your account.
- If you have not purchased an account yet, DocuSign has a variety of plans to choose from to fit your needs.
- Please contact our sales team with any questions about the plans and features DocuSign offers.
You must be an DocuSign Account Administrator to access and change account feature settings. Account feature settings are normally managed in the Settings area of the account.
If you do not see the Settings option in the top menu of your account, this means you are not an Administrator on the account. Contact your DocuSign Account Administrator to request the feature you need.
If you have the Settings tab, but do not see the feature that you are looking for:
Individual - Administrator
- Check the products and pricing page to see if the feature is included with plan.
- If it is, contact support for help enabling or configuring the feature.
- If it is not included in your current plan, but is included in a different plan, you will need to change your account's plan to one that includes the feature.
- If you do not see the feature listed in any of our plans, please contact our sales team to see how you can gain access to the feature you are looking for.
Enterprise - Administrator
Submit a support case requesting the feature. Support can enable features that are included in your contract. If you need a feature that is not included in your contract, they will work with your Account Team to find a solution.
Rather than closing your account, we generally recommend downgrading accounts to a free version. This will enable you to retain access to your existing completed documents, however, it will limit your ability to send future documents.
Alternatively you can downgrade to a different paid plan, so that you retain the ability to send future documents. Simply use the Steps to change plan, and choose a suitable plan.
If you do not have the Change Plan option in your account, or you do not see the specific plan you want, please contact customer support for assistance.
If you close your account, we recommend that you download all of your documents, as they will not be accessible after cancellation/closure.