How do I upgrade or change my DocuSign plan?
- Upgrade Steps
- How do I buy a plan for more than one user?
- How do I add features to my account?
- How do I link my individual account to my enterprise account?
- How do I downgrade my account to free or close?
- How do I update my payment information?
Certain DocuSign account plans allow you to upgrade directly from within your DocuSign account.
You must be a DocuSign Account Administrator to make changes to your plan.
- If you do not see the option to upgrade, you may need to contact your
- DocuSign Account Administrator
- DocuSign Account Manager
- If you do not see the plan type that you are looking for, DocuSign has a variety of plans to choose from to fit your needs.
Note: If you have purchased your DocuSign account subscription through iTunes or Google Play please follow the steps outlined in the following:
- Log in as the DocuSign Account Administrator.
- Click the Profile image, then click Go to Admin. If Go to Admin is not available, click My Preferences.
- Under Account, click Billing and Usage.
- Once under Billing and Usage, you should have the option to upgrade.
- For additional details, see the Billing and Usage Information Guide.
If you need multiple users:
- If you have previously purchased a single-user plan online, you can add users in the product at an additional cost per user after you activate your account.
- DocuSign has a variety of plans to choose from to fit your needs.
- Please contact our sales team.
You must be an DocuSign Account Administrator to access and change account feature settings.
DocuSign has a variety of plans and features to choose from to fit your needs.
If you do not see the feature that you are looking for:
- Individual - Administrator
- Individual - User: Contact your DocuSign Account Administrator to request the feature.
- Enterprise - Administrator: Contact your Account Manager.
- Enterprise - User: Contact your DocuSign Account Administrator to request the feature.
If you close your account, we recommend that you download all of your documents, as they will not be accessible after cancellation/closure.