How do I pause auto-navigation in an envelope?
Use the DocuSign Auto-Navigation feature to pause signing at a particular section of the document.
To create a bookmark in a long document:
- Place a Text field where you want the signing auto-navigation to pause.
- Check the field settings: Required Field and Read Only.
- Enter a unique Data Label for each text field / bookmark used, e.g., #bookmark1 or #bookmark2.
- Ensure that the Admin has allowed in Signing Setting to “Navigate Required Fields”.
- Place any other other fields on your document.
- Click Send.
Note: These bookmarks are transparent for the signer.