**Legacy** DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce - How do I link an envelope to Salesforce when sending from DocuSign?
IssueWhen sending from DocuSign's Web Application, Envelopes will not route to Salesforce records, unless you manually link an Envelope to a Salesforce Record. Learn how to map envelopes back to Salesforce records by searching for them from within DocuSign and selecting a record before sending.
- Create a new envelope from within the DocuSign eSignature web application and on the first screen click Advanced Options on the top-right..
- Scroll down to the section named Salesforce Mapping.
- Type in the record name and click on Search.
- A new window titled "Matching Salesforce objects" will pop up that will list all of the records that match the search query, choose one.
- Click Save, then send Envelope as normal.
Once the envelope is sent, DocuSign Connect will update the record in Salesforce with the Envelope Status, and (if chosen) the completed envelope once the entire envelope is completed by all signers.