How do I install the DocuSign for Gmail Add-On?
DocuSign for Gmail Add-OnDocuSign and Google have partnered together to create a DocuSign add-on for Gmail. The DocuSign for Gmail Add-On includes these exciting features:
Increase ProductivityIt's easier than ever to sign and send attachments from Gmail, without ever leaving your inbox.
Multiple AttachmentsUsers can select multiple attachments from an email message to sign or send for signature
Any BrowserSign and send documents directly from your Gmail inbox from any browser
InstallationTo install the DocuSign for Gmail Add-On, follow these simple steps:
- In your Gmail account, click the gear symbol in the upper right corner and select Get add-ons
- Search for "DocuSign," click the resulting tile, and select the blue Install button
- Click Continue to confirm
- A new popup window will load - log into Google (if prompted), then select Allow to give the add-on access
- Congratulations, your installation is complete!
Once you have installed the DocuSign for Gmail add-on, it is recommended that you log into DocuSign for a smoother signing and sending experience.
- Open any Gmail message which includes an attachment
- Click on the DocuSign add-on icon in the upper right corner to display the Log In / Sign Up prompt
- If you already have an active DocuSign account, click Log In.
- If you do not have an active DocuSign account, you can click Sign Up to create a new account.
- A new tab will open prompting you to sign up for a free DocuSign account. Input your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address as requested and click Sign Up
- Complete the activation process from the link in the activation email we sent to you, then return to Step 3
- A popup window will appear asking you to input your login credentials
- Once you have successfully validated your credentials the popup will close and you are ready to use the Gmail add-on to sign and send documents