How do I export a list of all account users?
I am an account administrator on an account with a large number of users. I would like to export a complete list of all users on my account to a .CSV.
- Log in to the DocuSign Admin app and select Users.
- (Optional) Use the Search and Filter controls to select the set of users to download. The download will include only the set of users currently displayed.
- On the Users page, click Download Users.
What is included in the download?
Here is a list of the basic data included in the downloaded CSV file:
- User Name
- Job Title
- Permission Set
- Added Date
The Reports feature allows users and administrators to run, customize, schedule, and download and print reports for their account. Report data is generated continuously, and reports contain near real-time data from document activity.
- Account administrators see all account-level activity.
- Reports run in the application can return up to 5000 rows of data
Use the User Activity Report
- with a Date Range set to All Dates
. The standard User Activity Report
will return Name, Email, Documents Sent, Documents Completed, Templates Created, Last Document Sent.Note:
This report will include all users statuses, including closed users.
This report can be downloaded, as a CSV, by clicking on this icon: