How do I create a template?This is meant to cover very basic templates only. For more advanced information on templates, please review this guide.
- From the Templates page, click New Template.
- Enter a name and description for your template.
- To upload one or more files to the template from your local machine or from one of your authorized cloud storage providers, follow the regular procedure described in Add Files.
- Add recipient roles and any named recipients.
- To add a bulk list of recipients, select the Import Bulk List option, and follow the regular procedure described in Send a Document Using Bulk Send.
- (Optional) To set a routing order for your document or add an authentication method, follow the regular procedure described in Add Recipients.
- To define a standard message for your template, or to add private messages for individual recipients, follow the regular procedure described in Add Messages.
- To save your template without adding fields, click Other Actions and select SAVE AND CLOSE.
- To set the signing fields for your document, click NEXT.
- To add signing fields for each of your template recipients, follow the regular procedure described in Add Fields to Documents.
- To finish your template, click SAVE AND CLOSE.
Your template is saved and ready to use.