How do I change my signature or adopt a custom signature? (iOS and Android)
Changing your signature style or creating a signature in DocuSign is a great way to customize and personalize the signing process.
Using the DocuSign native applications for iOS or Android, you can draw or take a picture of your signature to use in all of your signing sessions.
When you sign for the first time in DocuSign, you're asked to adopt a signature, but this can be changed at any time.
To adopt a custom signature, follow these steps:
- Login in to your DocuSign application.
- Log in to your DocuSign mobile app and tap the profile icon in the upper right corner, then tap IDENTITY.
- Tap on your signature. If you do not have one, tab on the blank signature box. You will have 2-3 options: Draw your signature, take a photo of signature, and delete. Delete is not available if you have not configured a signature.
- If you select Draw Signature, you will see a box to draw a signature. You can select between a black, blue, or red signature by select the circles in the lower right corner. When you have configured your signature, select Adopt in the upper right corner of the pop up.
- Below you can see the view presented when taking a picture of your signature for upload. Select Adopt when you are ready to adopt your signature.
- Congratulations, you've created your signature!
To delete or change your existing signature (iOS):To delete your signature, navigate to your profile icon and select Identity. In Identity, select your signature and select Delete Signature.