How do I change my signature or adopt a custom signature? (iOS and Android)
Changing your signature style or creating a signature in DocuSign is a great way to customize and personalize the signing process.
Using the DocuSign native applications for iOS or Android, you can draw or take a picture of your signature to use in all of your signing sessions.
When you sign for the first time in DocuSign, you're asked to adopt a signature, but this can be changed at any time.
To adopt a custom signature, follow these steps:
- Login in to your DocuSign application
- On the home screen is the heading QUICK ACTIONS (you made need to scroll down past a list of recent documents)
- Choose Create/Edit Your Signature
- You can now choose to draw your signature with a finger or stylus. Alternatively, the option at the bottom allows you to take a photo of your signature.
- Here is a signature that was created by drawing with a finger. Note the "Adopt" button in the upper right that completes the signature creation.
- Below you can see the view presented when taking a picture of your signature for upload, followed by the contrast adjustment screen.
- Congratulations, you've created your signature!
To delete or change your existing signature:
- Use the menu button to access more options, then choose Identity.
- You will now be presented with you Identity page, including any image you've chosen of yourself. Click directly on either your signature or initials to edit one of them.
- Now follow the same steps as creating a new signature!