How do I add fields to a document?
To add fields to a document
- From the Send a Document view, click Next.
- In the Recipients List, select a recipient.
Note: The fields you add apply only to the selected recipient. You can only add fields for the recipients you designated as signers.
- In the Page Guide, select a page you want to tag with fields.
- From the Fields Palette, click and drag one of the available field types to add it to the active page. Learn more about field types.
- To adjust the size of a field, click and drag on the drag handle on the lower-right corner of the field.
- To align fields, select two or more fields (SHIFT + Click or click and drag), and use the alignment tools in the Field Properties panel:
- Use the Page Guide to scroll through the pages and add more fields for your recipient as desired.
- To add fields for the rest of your document recipients, repeat steps 2 through 4.