How do I add a new signature or edit an existing signature in CoSign?
When you digitally sign with CoSign, you are referred to a Signing Ceremony. You can easily add a new graphical signature or edit an existing one with a few simple steps:
- From the CoSign control panel, click Graphical Signatures.
- Add a new signature by clicking New Signature or edit an existing one by clicking on the Edit Signature button.
- Create/edit a signature by drawing it, using text or uploading one in the form of an image.
Note: A graphical signature is limited to 29KB. You can use up to a maximum of 140KB for your entire set of graphical signatures. If you wish to use a larger graphical image, you can store it in a local directory. Each local graphical signature is limited to 1 MB.
Have an issue? To send us an email, please submit this form.
- Now specify the following definitions:
- Signature Name – The name of the new graphical signature.
- Image/Text Only – Whether the graphical signature will be based on an image or text.
- Used For – The type of graphical signature: Full Signature, Initials, or Logo. Only one logo is permitted per user.
- Select Color – The color of the foreground of the graphical signature. This option is available for monochrome images only.
- When finished, click Save.