How do I access the DocuSign documents that I signed?
Did you sign up for a free DocuSign account during the signing process?
If YES, go to account.docusign.com and log in with your email and password. On the DocuSign Web Application, select the Manage tab. Your documents are listed there.
If NO, you can access the document by opening the DocuSign "Completed" email. This email is sent to you once you have finished signing a DocuSign document. See the instructions below.
Note: In some cases, your documents might be attached to the Completed email.
1. Open the DocuSign "Completed" email.
2. Do one of the following:
- Click REVIEW DOCUMENT to open the documents in your browser.
- Copy the multi-character security code at the bottom of the email, go to www.docusign.com, and click Access Documents.
The Access Your Document page opens.
- Paste the security code from the DocuSign Completed email, and click GO.
The document that you signed opens.
You can now print or download your documents.
- To print your documents: Click the Print icon. A PDF version of the completed documents appears and you can now print the documents.
- To download your documents. Click the Download icon. The Secure File Download dialog box opens.