How can I find an envelope in my account using the envelope ID?
- I have the Envelope ID of an envelope that I need to locate within my account.
- I have a large number of envelopes to search
- Select the Inbox or Sent folder.
- Enter the complete envelope ID in the Search field at the top of your Envelopes list.
- Optionally change the search filter to search All dates.
- Press Enter.
What if I'm not sure the ID is correct?
Make sure the structure of the ID is correct, including 4 dashes.
What if I know the ID is correct but I get no results?
You may not be the sender or the recipient of the envelope and the envelope is not shared with you.
What if I get no results but I know the envelope was sent from my account?
Ask an account administrator to run an envelope report that exposes relevant data, such as a sender, recipient list, or subject line, and the envelope ID.
Where do I find my envelope ID?
How do I confirm my envelope ID is valid?
Locate Envelopes - New DocuSign Experience Guide
What id Keywords: Search, Find, Locate, Envepe ID, Document ID, My Documents